Introducing the Circular Experience, a new concept to define a 360 degree experience between a brand and its customers using Social Media.
Really listen to your customers
- Don’t force them to access your customer service channels.
- Don’t expect them to remember your @brand_customer_service, they can simply use @brand, #brand or just brand!
=> Use Websays to listen to every mention that is said on the Internet about you.
Commit yourself and respond wisely
Thanks to the integration of Websays with Zendesk, you can assign a complaint or review to a specific agent or department, either outside or within your organization.
Thanks to our semantic categorization, tickets can be automatically assigned to:
- The right person to answer
- The right department to answer your questions
- A robot that responds automatically or even makes a phone call with a preset message.
- All the inputs you can think of can be configured in Websays.
- All the outputs your client needs to chat, Zendesk has it:
- Email and telephone, of course
- Social Media
- Whatsapp, Messenger, Telegram
- Chat bots
And the history of each chat with your customer can be linked to their profile in your CRM.
Improve your service, product or campaign based on analytics
With Websays Analytics, you can easily analyze which issues have the most negative opinions over time so your company can make smarter decisions about where to invest based on the positive impact.
Thanks to Zendesk Analytics, you can also improve the performance of your contact center to improve the customer service experience.
Promote your improvement
By promoting improvements and demonstrating that you listen to your customers, you will show that your brand is closer to them and that you care about them!
By listening to customer feedback on improvements, your brand can continue to improve in the customer experience circle.
Today your brand has a good chance to be much closer to your customers!