How can we predict the polls’ future?
At Websays we analyze all the real-time data from social media, where users share their views and intentions with respect to the elections. Using digital media monitoring technology and subsequent analysis, we can predict what will happen in the polls.
How do we keep tabs on a party’s online reputation?
Online monitoring is a tool to keep track of a political party and the candidates’ reputation. The real-time data can also help define and manage political strategies and improve results.
How do we know what people are concerned about?
What are the limits of monitoring?
Our electoral experience
- Presidential Elections in Peru 2021
- Presidential Elections in Ecuador 2021
- Presidential Elections in Chile 17/12/2017
- General Elections in Spain 26/06/2016
- Brexit Referendum “British Exit” 23/06/2016
- 2nd Round of Elections in Peru 05/06/2016
- Elections in the Dominican Republic 15/05/2016
- 1st round of Elections in Peru 11/04/2016
- General Elections in Spain 20/12/2015
- Elections in Catalonia 27/09/2015
- Elections in Tower Hamlets London 15/06/2015
- Elections in Nuevo Leon, Mexico 07/06/2015
- General Elections in Italy 24/02/2013
- Elections in Catalonia 25/11/2012
Do you want to see Websays in action?