The conversation generated spontaneously by users on social media (social media, digital media, blogs, forums, etc.) and captured by social listening tools such as Websays, allow us to capture the pulse of a group.
A Social Media Panel is an active listening of a set of social media users, whatever they talk about, to be able to analyse them and detect trends, concerns, interests, publications, topics, products, etc …
The new discipline called netnography, which studies the behaviour of new tribes (link) on the Internet, allows analysing and obtaining very interesting insights for brands. Websays is the ideal tool to carry out netnographic studies and to analyse these user panels in the digital field.
We listen to your collectives
We build carefully segmented databases of professionals or consumers that are active on the Internet and we obtain highly relevant results from the conversations of these groups.
- By professional discipline, role or title
- By geolocation
- By language
- By gender
- By interests
- By tone (sentiment automatically identifies haters for example)
- By topics covered
- By degree of influence
- By degree of interaction (engagement)
Once obtained and segmented, users can also be identified / defined according to their digital profile:
- Content generators (Authors)
- Opinion leaders (Influencers)
- Interaction generators (Shakers)
- Followers (Followers)
- Brand Surveillance: You can detect whether sales agents, brokers, franchisees, etc. are using the style guide and following the good practices of the brand.
- Sales Trends: It allows you to identify the products or services that are being mentioned the most.
- Profiling: Allows you to analyse and predict the interests, behaviours and other attributes of the followed profiles.
- Sentiment: It allows you to analyse sentiment trends towards a certain topic, brand, product, etc.
- Content Creation: Helps to define the most relevant topics and type of communication for this group.
- Online Barometer: Make rankings of brands, products or services according to their online performance.
- Influencers: Identify, follow and analyse the effectiveness of the influencers hired or discover potential influencers within the groups of interest of the brand.